Castle In the Sky
If you're registering or logging in for the first time please don't forget to read your Welcome Message, it's important. If you already have, we hope you enjoy the site and welcome you back today ^_^
Castle In the Sky
If you're registering or logging in for the first time please don't forget to read your Welcome Message, it's important. If you already have, we hope you enjoy the site and welcome you back today ^_^
Castle In the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A land made out of dreams for those who have fallen into a coma and are now lost within their dreams.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to all. The site is finally finished after months.
If there's a problem or you have a question let an admin know whatever way possible just be polite.
Hope you all enjoy the site~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Guide
Time
Moon Phase
Latest topics
» Hollering Mountains
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm by Draco De Ryuu

» In the Dark Alleys
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:55 am by Soul

» Grim Chance Mini-Series
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 am by Soul

» Scarlet Death
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 am by Apple

» Draco De Ryuu
Non Player Character Application Template EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm by Mango

» Races
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:28 pm by Apple

» Out on the Plains
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:51 am by Apple

» Tyrael ((W.I.P))
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 pm by Tyrael

» Ishida, Sono
Non Player Character Application Template EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm by Mango

Affiliates
Non Player Character Application Template Bannerfans_8303015
Non Player Character Application Template Affili11

Non Player Character Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Non Player Character Application Template Lbarbl11100/100Non Player Character Application Template Ebarbl10  (100/100)
Mana:
Non Player Character Application Template Left_bar_bleue50/50Non Player Character Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Strength:
Non Player Character Application Template Lbargr1050/50Non Player Character Application Template Ebargr10  (50/50)

Non Player Character Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Non Player Character Application Template   Non Player Character Application Template EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Basically, everything is the same as the normal character application for users. Currently, on the picture at the top as changed.

Non Player Character Application Template Npcban10
Reality exists even when we wish to live in a fantasy. What's your reality?

✧Given Name:
✧Additional Name:
✧Surname:
✧Appearance Age:
✧Actual Age:
✧Gender:
✧Sexuality: {{Is your character Homosexual(Having a sexual attraction to others of the same sex.), Heterosexual(Having a sexual attraction to the opposite sex.), Bisexual(Having a sexual attraction to both the same sex, and the opposite sex.), or possibly Asexual?(Having a sexual attraction to absolutely no one.)}}

But if you could live a dream, who would you be?

✿Chosen Name:
✿Additional Name:
✿Surname:
✿Appearance Age:
✿Actual Age:
✿Gender:
✿Sexuality: {{Is your character Homosexual(Having a sexual attraction to others of the same sex.), Heterosexual(Having a sexual attraction to the opposite sex.), Bisexual(Having a sexual attraction to both the same sex, and the opposite sex.), or possibly Asexual?(Having a sexual attraction to absolutely no one.)}}

How do you appear in your dream? Do you look as you do in reality or do you look how you wished at a time in your life?

✿Hair Color:
✿Hair Style: {{Be as descriptive as possible. Please, do not simply put “long, soft,” or, “her hair is long, and soft.” Tell us how long it is, how soft it is. It is curly, straight? And what about their bangs, or do they have bangs? These are just some of things you could hit on with this.}}
✿Eye Color: {{If they have two different eye colors, specify which color is for which eye, please. For example, if their left eye if brown, and their right is green, put something such as Left Eye; Brown, Right Eye; Green.}}
✿Complexion: {{The shade, or coloring, and texture of your character’s skin, especially of their face. We understand that explaining the skin of a character may, or may not, be hard, but please try your best to be a descriptive as possible.}}
✿Height:
✿Weight:
✿Markings: {{Do they have a tattoo, or possibly a birthmark? A scar, perhaps? Any distinguishing marks on their body that set them apart from others.}}
✿Apparel: {{What does you character usually wear? Is there a special item that they cannot leave their house without?}}

How do you display yourself and how are you really in this dream?

☆Personality: {{At least one well written paragraph, please. If you are unsure of how exactly to write a Personality, here are some questions….. that could count as guidelines; What is your character’s general reaction when first meeting new people? After they get to know someone, do they change from when they first met the other? How do they react to certain emotions, such as Anger, Love, and so on? Do they have any emotions they are immune to feeling, or refuse to feel? Is their demeanor any different when they are alone? Are they shy, or outspoken, or does it all depend on how they feel on a specific day, month, and/ or area? These are just some of the things you could add into your paragraph, keep in mind that there are other things.}}
☆Temper: {{How easy or hard is it to get your character mad? Super hard, or super easy, or somewhere in the middle?}}
☆Sees Self As: {{How does your character feel about themselves?}}
☆Talents: {{Nothing close to a “Special Power.” This is simply what they are good at, such as painting, singing, so on…. No more than three, please.}}
☆Inefficiencies: {Opposite of Talents. Basically what your character does poor at. No one is perfect so there has to be at least the same number of Talents you have above here}
☆Habits: {{May they be bad or good, everyone has habits--- something the constantly do, day in and day out. At least two, please.}}
☆Fears: {{At least two things your character is afraid of.}}
✿Desires:

• {{These are what your character likes, and can be a number of things. More bullets can be added, if needed.}}

✿Aversions:

• {{These are what your character dislikes, and can be a number of things. More bullets can be added, if needed.}}

Dreams can be bent so you are not the same as in reality, some bendings give you power and strength while others give you weaknesses.

✿Strengths

• {{These are your characters strengths. More can be added but has to be even with Weaknesses}}

✿Weaknesses:

• {{These are your characters weaknesses. Has to be even with the number of Weaknessess.}}

How do you defend what you care for?

✿Element:
✿Special Ability/Gift:
    Explanation of Special Ability/Gift:
✿Weapon:
    Weapon Description:

In reality, who would be your family?

☆Father: {Blood and/or step}
☆Mother: {Blood and/or step}
☆Siblings: {Blood and/or step}
☆Other: {Anyone who you consider family that isn't family by marriage, adoption or blood}

What is your history?

✧Your past: {Include your reality's past and how they got into a coma.}

✿Your dream: {Include how your dream's character came to exist. Why they exist, if your dream character has a kind of past of their own.}

Character Picture

INSERT A PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE

Code:
[center][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/27/24/30/npcban10.png[/img]
[size=16][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]Reality exists even when we wish to live in a fantasy.  What's your reality? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#664488]✧Given Name:[/color]
[color=#664488]✧Additional Name:[/color]
[color=#664488]✧Surname:[/color]
[color=#664488]✧Appearance Age:[/color]
[color=#664488]✧Actual Age:[/color]
[color=#664488]✧Gender:[/color]
[color=#664488]✧Sexuality:[/color] {{Is your character Homosexual(Having a sexual attraction to others of the same sex.), Heterosexual(Having a sexual attraction to the opposite sex.), Bisexual(Having a sexual attraction to both the same sex, and the opposite sex.), or possibly Asexual?(Having a sexual attraction to absolutely no one.)}}

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]But if you could live a dream, who would you be? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#669966]✿Chosen Name:[/color]
[color=#669966]✿Additional Name:[/color]
[color=#669966]✿Surname:[/color]
[color=#669966]✿Appearance Age:[/color]
[color=#669966]✿Actual Age:[/color]
[color=#669966]✿Gender:[/color]
[color=#669966]✿Sexuality:[/color] {{Is your character Homosexual(Having a sexual attraction to others of the same sex.), Heterosexual(Having a sexual attraction to the opposite sex.), Bisexual(Having a sexual attraction to both the same sex, and the opposite sex.), or possibly Asexual?(Having a sexual attraction to absolutely no one.)}}

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]How do you appear in your dream?  Do you look as you do in reality or do you look how you wished at a time in your life? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#991155]✿Hair Color:[/color]
[color=#991155]✿Hair Style:[/color] {{Be as descriptive as possible. Please, do not simply put “long, soft,” or, “her hair is long, and soft.” Tell us how long it is, how soft it is. It is curly, straight? And what about their bangs, or do they have bangs? These are just some of things you could hit on with this.}}
[color=#991155]✿Eye Color:[/color] {{If they have two different eye colors, specify which color is for which eye, please. For example, if their left eye if brown, and their right is green, put something such as Left Eye; Brown, Right Eye; Green.}}
[color=#991155]✿Complexion:[/color] {{The shade, or coloring, and texture of your character’s skin, especially of their face. We understand that explaining the skin of a character may, or may not, be hard, but please try your best to be a descriptive as possible.}}
[color=#991155]✿Height:[/color]
[color=#991155]✿Weight:[/color]
[color=#991155]✿Markings:[/color] {{Do they have a tattoo, or possibly a birthmark? A scar, perhaps? Any distinguishing marks on their body that set them apart from others.}}
[color=#991155]✿Apparel:[/color] {{What does you character usually wear? Is there a special item that they cannot leave their house without?}}

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]How do you display yourself and how are you really in this dream? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#004455]☆Personality:[/color] {{At least one well written paragraph, please. If you are unsure of how exactly to write a Personality, here are some questions….. that could count as guidelines; What is your character’s general reaction when first meeting new people? After they get to know someone, do they change from when they first met the other? How do they react to certain emotions, such as Anger, Love, and so on? Do they have any emotions they are immune to feeling, or refuse to feel? Is their demeanor any different when they are alone? Are they shy, or outspoken, or does it all depend on how they feel on a specific day, month, and/ or area? These are just some of the things you could add into your paragraph, keep in mind that there are other things.}}
[color=#004455]☆Temper:[/color] {{How easy or hard is it to get your character mad? Super hard, or super easy, or somewhere in the middle?}}
[color=#004455]☆Sees Self As:[/color] {{How does your character feel about themselves?}}
[color=#004455]☆Talents:[/color] {{Nothing close to a “Special Power.” This is simply what they are good at, such as painting, singing, so on…. No more than three, please.}}
[color=#004455]☆Inefficiencies:[/color] {Opposite of Talents. Basically what your character does poor at.  No one is perfect so there has to be at least the same number of Talents you have above here}
[color=#004455]☆Habits:[/color] {{May they be bad or good, everyone has habits--- something the constantly do, day in and day out. At least two, please.}}
[color=#004455]☆Fears:[/color] {{At least two things your character is afraid of.}}
[color=#99DD66]✿Desires:[/color]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]{{These are what your character likes, and can be a number of things. More bullets can be added, if needed.}}
[/list]
[color=#d462ff]✿Aversions:[/color]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]{{These are what your character dislikes, and can be a number of things. More bullets can be added, if needed.}}
[/list]

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]Dreams can be bent so you are not the same as in reality, some bendings give you power and strength while others give you weaknesses. [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#99DD66]✿Strengths[/color]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]{{These are your characters strengths.  More can be added but has to be even with Weaknesses}}
[/list]
[color=#d462ff]✿Weaknesses:[/color]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]{{These are your characters weaknesses.  Has to be even with the number of Weaknessess.}}
[/list]

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]How do you defend what you care for? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#FFFFFF]✿Element:[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]✿Special Ability/Gift:[/color]
[list][color=#FFFFFF]Explanation of Special Ability/Gift:[/color]
[/list][color=#FFFFFF]✿Weapon:[/color]
[list][color=#FFFFFF]Weapon Description:[/color]
[/list]

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]In reality, who would be your family? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#33AABB]☆Father:[/color] {Blood and/or step}
[color=#33AABB]☆Mother:[/color] {Blood and/or step}
[color=#33AABB]☆Siblings:[/color] {Blood and/or step}
[color=#33AABB]☆Other:[/color] {Anyone who you consider family that isn't family by marriage, adoption or blood}

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]What is your history? [/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

[color=#9955DD]✧Your past:[/color] {Include your reality's past and how they got into a coma.}

[color=#992244]✿Your dream:[/color] {Include how your dream's character came to exist.  Why they exist, if your dream character has a kind of past of their own.}

[size=16][center][b][i][color=#CCBBCC]Character Picture[/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]
[center]INSERT A PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE[/center]
Back to top Go down
https://castleinthesky.rpg-board.net

Non Player Character Application Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle In the Sky :: Rules, Updates, Characters, And History. :: Character Information. :: N.P.C.s.-
Jump to: