Castle In the Sky
If you're registering or logging in for the first time please don't forget to read your Welcome Message, it's important. If you already have, we hope you enjoy the site and welcome you back today ^_^
Castle In the Sky
If you're registering or logging in for the first time please don't forget to read your Welcome Message, it's important. If you already have, we hope you enjoy the site and welcome you back today ^_^
Castle In the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A land made out of dreams for those who have fallen into a coma and are now lost within their dreams.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to all. The site is finally finished after months.
If there's a problem or you have a question let an admin know whatever way possible just be polite.
Hope you all enjoy the site~!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Guide
Time
Moon Phase
Latest topics
» Hollering Mountains
Out on the Plains EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm by Draco De Ryuu

» In the Dark Alleys
Out on the Plains EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:55 am by Soul

» Grim Chance Mini-Series
Out on the Plains EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 am by Soul

» Scarlet Death
Out on the Plains EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 am by Apple

» Draco De Ryuu
Out on the Plains EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm by Mango

» Races
Out on the Plains EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:28 pm by Apple

» Out on the Plains
Out on the Plains EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:51 am by Apple

» Tyrael ((W.I.P))
Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 pm by Tyrael

» Ishida, Sono
Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm by Mango

Affiliates
Out on the Plains Bannerfans_8303015
Out on the Plains Affili11

Out on the Plains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Out on the Plains Lbarbl11100/100Out on the Plains Ebarbl10  (100/100)
Mana:
Out on the Plains Left_bar_bleue50/50Out on the Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Strength:
Out on the Plains Lbargr1050/50Out on the Plains Ebargr10  (50/50)

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Apple yawned as he walked through the plains on Migiashi. He was bored and the world was quiet since most had woken up from their comas. However, he felt the presence of new arrives and wondered if he'd find them. Running a pale hand through his silver hair, Apple looked up at the waning crescent moon in the starry sky. That moon was like a mirage, seen but couldn't be touched. Well, at least that was what he thought since it seemed so far away. After all, this was the ream of dreams for those lost in them, the Castle in the Sky so it was named. When the wind blew, it blew silver strands of hair in front of him stead of how he usually kept it behind his back. "I wonder if I should try a change of dress....or hair style..." he asked himself as he stopped walking and closed his bi-colored eyes to listen.
Back to top Go down
https://castleinthesky.rpg-board.net
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Arrived near the bottom of the mountains. Wondering around trying to figure out where he was, and why he felt like a cat, or even why he looked like one. As he walked close to the mountain he would just stare at his new paws palm and everything. Simply shrugging thinking it was just his crazy imagination. Putting his arms behind his head he continued to walk, looking up at the moon. "..I don't know what his place is, but it's really pretty....The moon reminds me of a big eye." Sono began to yawn and his eyes grew heavy. Looking around he finds a comfy looking bush and crawls under it, hiding himself from others, his tail sticking out of the bush, laying on the ground swaying side to side.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Apple messed with the necklace he always wore and looked around. As he did, he spotted something sticking out of a distant bush, moving it was. Blinking his two separate color eyes, Apple walked over to the bush and watched it for a moment before he reached out and grabbed the moving bit of fur that stuck out of the bush. "What do we have here?" he asked out-loud as he blinked and pulled up on the tail, being a bit gently but at the same time casual and curious as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

As he tail was pulled upon he shivered a bit making the bush shake. Sono snored a little as she slept in the bush not feeling his tail being tugged on. As Sono's tail was pulled the more he was dragged out of the push. Laying there, his arms and legs laying off to the side he began to snore a bit louder, drooling a bit from the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

"Now what do we have here?" Apple asked again as he pulled the little neko out of the bush. "Oi! Wake up!" Apple said, raising his voice a bit to try and get through to the sleeping neko. He rose the eyebrow that was above his redish-pink eye as he saw him drooling at the mouth while snoring.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

His face scrunched up and his head would turn side to side. Sono then stretched and yawned as he scratched his belly and slowly opening his eyes to see someone standing over him. ". . . . " blinking a couple times. He looked at the two colored eyed girl, not knowing what HE really was. Blinking his big emerald green eyes again. "Hello~" he said with a 'meow'.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Apple smiled, politely and kindly at the neko as he stood up straight. "So glad you're awake now. You shouldn't sleep out in the wild unless you're prepared to face trouble. Not everyone here is kind." he warned the little one. "Oh and good evening." he added with a smile as he tucked starlight silver hair back behind his shoulder. The silver contrasted with the black of his overdress that split into a kind of effect of a man's tuxedo that had tails only the over dress had them in both the front and back. Apple let go of the neko's tail and put the hand that had been holding it on his hip "Now, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Rubbed one eye as he yawned again. "My name is Sono, meow~~" standing up his tail found his way to his mouth as he began to nibble on it cutely. "Mfhp, what's your name?" Looking over apple head to toe his eyes lead up slowly from his feet. "Merow~~ Your really cute lady~~" his said as Sono poked his leg.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Apple smiled, chucking a bit at Sono as he watched him. He knelt down to his height as he smiled and patted his head. "I'll take you complements but should you poke strangers that you know hardly nothing about? By the way, I'm called Apple." he said, keeping hidden that he was really not a lady but a guy. It was what Apple did, he liked playing people a bit by making them think he was a girl, that was part of the reason why he cross-dressed.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Smiled as he continued to nibble on his tail and chuckled. "Says the nice lady who was just pulling on a strange tail, merow~~" looking at his different colored eyes. "The colors of your eyes look like marbles~~" he chuckled again as she began to walk around apple looking at him more. "Apple is a silly name, meow, even sillier than names I give people~~"
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Apple chuckled "Oh? My name is silly is it? If I was senstive about that you would have just hurt my feelings." Apple said as he pouted a bit but was smiling. "Do they?" he asked, putting the topic back on his eyes. "I just had them that way for some reason I liked it before. I mean before here, I still like them now." he clarified as he smiled at Sono "But what kind of name is Sono? I've never heard of it."
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Simply shrugged and let his tail leave his mouth. "I don't know, I forget meow~~" trotting around like a wind up toy. "Mom and Dad call me that, but never told me what it meant~~" Sitting back down in front of apple Sono began to nibble on his tail once again. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings saying your name is silly, merow~~" His big emerald eyes giving him a 'I' so sorry look'
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Apple smiled "It's alright, I was only saying if I was." he said easily as he flicked some sliver hair back that the wind blew in front of his face. This kid's so little, I'd probably suck him dry if I was to drink from him. Not to mention it'd look like a mother hugging a child or worse. Apple thought and shuddered a little bit. It's so much easier to feed on someone who's male and bigger. He added to his thoughts before he smiled again "So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Shrugged again with a confused look on his face. "I don't know, I went looking for my run away cat, then I blacked out and woke up here in this big place, meow~~" holding up his cute little paws with pink palms. "I also woke up as a cat~~" He said his tail wiggling close to his face as he looked over, pretty soon Sono was running around in a circle trying to catch his tail.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Apple chuckled as he watched him a bit, thinking Ah, so a new comer. Mind as well explain a few things here. "Well then Sono, allow me to explain a few things to you. This is the realm of dreams for those who have fallen into a coma in the real world. You will only leave this place if your soul dies here, meaning you'll never wake up and your body in the real world will die as your soul does, or if you body wakes up, then your soul will be pulled back to it. Should your body die while you are here, you will remain here like myself and a few others. Currently, you will be supplied a small home in the temporary district known as the Karibushin District. Here, you live as your most dreamed self. Thus, it seems like your's is a neko, a cat person. While here, you will not feel sleepy unless you over exert yourself, which would be mostly through fighting. You can sleep even without feeling tired however you are not aloud to enter REM sleep and since we don't choose are sleep stages, it's best to not sleep at all, which is why I woke you. I serve as a Shinigami. This means I lead souls away should they dream while in this world because they entered REM sleep. There are other Shinigami's besides myself. I probably missed a few things but it's hard to explain things when I haven't done so for quite awhile. So there you have it." Apple concluded.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Sono's eyes widened as his jaw dropped a bit. "w-w-w-what?!" he began to run around in a circle around apple frantically. "Aaaaaaaaaa!!" his arms flailing up and down his eyes white. "I'm in a coma!!!" After running around for a few short minutes he tripped over a untied shoe lace and fell face first into the dirt, arms stretching out over his head, one leg in the air, his tailed bent in a zig zag shape.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Apple blinked and was silent for a full minute before he started laughing. Never in all his years as a Shinigami had he seen someone face-plant into the ground because their body in the real world was in a coma. "Oh, c'mon Sona, it's not that bad really. Being here can be quite fun, you'll see. Besides, really all you can do is wait until your body wakes up." he said, half tempted to add 'if it ever does.' at the end of that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Quickly got back up and waved his arms up and down. "But what if my body dies, then I'll be stuck here!!" He yelled. "No more candy, or or or...my cat Momo!!" Sono's eyes grew small for a second. ".....and no cute girls, how am I suppose to make girls think I'm cute with cat ears!!" rivers of tears ran down his cheek, but not in a crying fasion. "No more squishy Squishy~~ Meow~~"
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Apple rolled his eyes and walked over to Sono and whacked him over the head, not too hard though. "Sorry kid but, get over it. We don't choose these things to happen. My body already died so I have been here and will be here for a long time." he said and huffed a bit as he flicked some of his silver hair. "You'll meet other people here and there's candy here. It's not like this place doesn't have food." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Rubbed his head after being struck. His eyes then lit up with joy. "Theres Candy here!?" standing back up he began to jump for joy. Sono stopped jumping and thought for a moment and looked around. "where are we anyway?" he asked blinking his big emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Apple rolled his eyes as he smiled, the smiling holding silent laughter. "You're on one of the five islands of the Castle in the Sky. This one is called Migiashi. You travel between the islands using Gates. You use the Gates by walking up to them and saying the name of the island you want to go to. If you don't say it clearly then it won't take you anywhere. I suppose now you should know the other island names so you can travel and get to the District where your home is correct?" he asked as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Nodded rapidly at apples question. "nope,I don't know anything about this world." he reached out his mall paw and looked back into apples eyes. "Friends?" he just smiles brightly "I would like to be friends with someone who can help me find my way around, merow~~"
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Apple chuckled. "Nope? You realize I asked if you wanted me to continue explaining basically right and you just declined it." he said as he chuckled and shrugged "Are you sure you want to trust me as a friend? I've just been acting as a guide for now. What if I suddenly bare fangs?" he asked, meaning what if he would suddenly attack.
Back to top Go down
Neko Sono
Level 1
Neko Sono

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Pounded his chest and spoke. "I'm brave!" he blinked for a second. "wait!! I do want you as a guide!!" he waved his arms up and down again like he was attempting to fly. "I need a guide!!"
Back to top Go down
Apple
Admin
Apple

Character sheet
Soul Link:
Mana:
Strength:

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Apple laughed at this and waved his hand a bit in a settle down manner. "Alright, alright, I'll continue just calm down." Apple waited a moment before he went on. "The main island where the city is has been named Kashira. The second smallest island is called Migiude. The smallest is Hidarite. We're on Migiashi, the second largest and the largest is Hidariashi. I won't see anything about where the Gates are located expect that when you use them, you'll appear next to the Gate on the island that you had said the name to. However, this isn't the case with Hidariashi. When you go to Hidariashi, you don't appear by the Gate because the island is so large. You could appear a long way away from it, somewhere near it but not within sight of it, or even near it but there's a low chance of that since the island is so large." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out on the Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out on the Plains   Out on the Plains Empty

Back to top Go down

Out on the Plains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle In the Sky :: Role Play Sections. :: Migiashi. :: The Plains-
Jump to: